Tag Archives 上海验证徐汇白妃

Restaurant MICHELIN’S star was officially awarded

first_imgOne of the historic days for both our gastronomy and tourism is certainly a great success and recognition of the restaurant Monte from Rovinj, which became the first and only Croatian restaurant with a MICHELIN star.Late last week, Metro, which is a global partner of the MICHELIN guide, officially handed over the MICHELIN star to the Monte restaurant. Along with Monte, twelve restaurants from the Istrian County – Meneghetti, Batelina, San Rocco, Konoba Morgan, Zigante, Marina, Damir & Ornella, Konoba Čok, Sv. Nikola, Wine Vault, Alla Beccaccia and Pergola – entered selection of MICHELIN’s gastro guide for 2017 and presented them with plaques in METRO in August, the so-called MICHELIN plates.”METRO recognized the strength and potential of Istrian gastronomy in 2014 when we opened the first wholesale center in Istria adapted to hotels, restaurants and caterers. METRO has also cooperated with MICHELIN’s guide in Croatia in order to help Croatian restaurants and caterers take their place on the gastronomic map of the world.”, Said Roberto Mancuso, President of the Management Board of METRO Cash & Carry Croatia, adding that more than a third of METRO customers in Croatia come from the HoReCa sector, including 32 restaurants with a MICHELIN recommendation.With more than 100 years of experience in restaurant selection, the MICHELIN guide today recommends more than 20.000 restaurants in 30 countries around the world. Whether it is Europe, Asia or America, MICHELIN inspectors apply the same criteria in assessing the quality of every restaurant they visit anonymously. Using a unique process perfected over the decades, the MICHELIN guide has become an international reference for fine-dining, and the MICHELIN guide plaque is an official recognition that the restaurant is part of the 2017 selection. The MICHELIN guide presents a selection of the best restaurants and hotels in the 28 countries it covers.last_img read more

Pressure is all on Joshua, says Ruiz Jr

first_img(REUTERS) – World heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz Jr believes his re-match with Anthony Joshua will be a harder fight than his stunning victory in June but says all the pressure is on the Briton ahead of their showdown in Saudi Arabia this weekend.Mexican-American Ruiz produced one of boxing’s biggest upsets when he dethroned the previously undefeated world champion Joshua with a seventh-round stoppage at New York’s Madison Square Garden.“We’ve got to see where he’s at because all the pressure is on him. The pressure isn’t on me because I followed my dream, made my dreams come true,” Ruiz said ahead of the so-called ‘Clash on the Dunes’.“Of course I want more though — I want the legacy of Andy Ruiz Jr.”Ruiz knocked down Joshua four times in their bout in June but says the 30-year-old will adopt a more cautious approach in the Diriyah Arena.“I’m expecting that,” he said. “But if he wants to bang, it’s better for me. I love to bang because that’s the fighter that I am. We have to pressure, work the body, break him down. Especially his mentality.“One punch can change the fight. That’s what happened on June 1. It might be a little harder than the first time. I’ve got to show my skills, my talent.”Ruiz Jr has suffered only one defeat in 34 fights, losing a majority decision to Joseph Parker in 2016.He said it will be a clash of styles when he faces Joshua again and believes the former Olympic champion will struggle to fathom an effective strategy.“I don’t think he’s ever fought a short guy that pressures, and is pretty slick,” the 30-year-old Ruiz Jr said. “I felt like I was boxing him around even though I was the shorter guy.“He saw something that he’s never seen before. Styles make fights. His style was perfect for me to become the unified heavyweight champion.”last_img read more