Tag Archives 南京桑拿论坛评论

Blues linked with Brazilian youngster and Spartak Moscow boss says he wants Salah

first_imgThe Daily Mirror say Chelsea are interested in Brazilian youngster Malcom.The Corinthians forward, 17, has been touted as one of his country’s best prospects and is also said to be a target for Barcelona.Meanwhile, the Daily Star pick up on reports in Russia that Spartak Moscow boss Murat Yakin wants to sign Mohamed Salah from Chelsea.Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho insisted that Salah will not be leaving Stamford Bridge, but Yakin is quoted as saying: “I want to sign both Salah and (Basel’s) Fabian Frei. I know both players well.There has been speculation about winger Salah’s future“I know the economic situation in Russia is not the best, but the club can afford both players’ wages.“The club president promised a surprise in the upcoming transfer market. I spoke with him about both Salah and Frei and I hope it will happen – that would be my Christmas present.“I’ll do whatever it takes to get Salah in the team, even if I have to beg for it.” Related West London Sport story: Salah is staying at Chelsea – MourinhoFollow West London Sport on TwitterFind us on Facebooklast_img read more

Complete Multicam Workflow in Final Cut Pro X

first_imgVideo pro and Premiumbeat blogger Ben Consoli demos his efficient Final Cut Pro X multicam workflow – essential vieweing for FCPX editors!Although Final Cut Pro X continues to catch flack from some video pros as a more “amateur” version of it’s predecessor, there is one function who’s improvement cannot be debated – multicamera editing.  Editing multiple cameras in Final Cut Pro 7 was cumbersome and sometimes required more than a little magic to make it work.  In the latest versions of FCPX, multicam really soars, with high marks for ease of use.In the following presentation video, video pro and early FCPX adopter Ben Consoli shares his efficient Final Cut Pro X workflow with the audience at a Boston Creative Pro User Group meeting.  Ben uses an actual project to show off how you can quickly multicam edit and grade footage in FCPX.The demo will cost you about a half hour, but it’s WELL worth it if you’re considering any kind of multicam video editing in the future.Click here to see Ben’s FCPX blog posts.last_img read more

Five accused behind terrorist’s escape from SMHS hospital in NIA custody

first_imgThe National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Thursday took the custody of five accused arrested by the Jammu and Kashmir Police in connection with the escape of Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist Mohammed Naveed Jhatt from the SMHS hospital, an official spokesman said here. The NIA spokesman said the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate here granted a two-day transit remand of the five accused who had been nabbed by the police on February 8, two days after the escape of 22-year-old Jhatt alias Abu Hanzalla from the busy hospital in the city. The five accused — Shakeel Ahmed Bhat, Tika Khan, Syed Tajamul Islam, Mohammed Shafi Wani and Jan Mohammed Ganai — were arrested by the police for allegedly conspiring in the escape of Jhatt. All the five accused are residents of Pulwama. The NIA re-registered the case pertaining to the escape from custody of Jhatt from the SMHS hospital where he was brought in for treatment on February 6. The accused will be produced before the NIA special court at Jammu tomorrow for seeking police custody, the spokesman said. The designated court for the NIA is in Jammu, the winter capital of the state. Two policemen — head constable Mushtaq Ahmed and constable Babar Ahmed — of the Jammu and Kashmir Police were killed by Jhatt and his accomplice on the fateful day. Bhat is believed to be one of the masterminds of the escape of Jhatt and his motorcycle had been used in the escape of the terrorist, police said. Khan, a resident of Pulwama, is alleged to have provided his car for further transportation of Jhatt out of the city, police said. Jhatt is at present believed to be in the Pulwama area of South Kashmir, they said. Shafi, who is from Narbal on the outskirts of Srinagar city, had posed as a patient to provide cover for the terrorists escape. Jhatt had managed to escape on February 6 after at least two other militants attacked the police escort team at the SMHS Hospital here, killing two cops.last_img read more

Alvarez, Golovkin seek their places in boxing history

first_img“The biggest day is coming. This is a true fight, there is a lot of money coming,” Golovkin said.“I bring my belts, all my belts. I feel like a champion. This is my game, this is my fight, I am the boss.”Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next Ethel Booba on hotel’s clarification that ‘kikiam’ is ‘chicken sausage’: ‘Kung di pa pansinin, baka isipin nila ok lang’ Hotel says PH coach apologized for ‘kikiam for breakfast’ claim Robredo should’ve resigned as drug czar after lack of trust issue – Panelo NATO’s aging eye in the sky to get a last overhaul Ex-NBA player sentenced to prison for selling stolen guns Robredo: True leaders perform well despite having ‘uninspiring’ boss PLAY LIST 02:49Robredo: True leaders perform well despite having ‘uninspiring’ boss02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City01:07Trump talks impeachment while meeting NCAA athletes02:49World-class track facilities installed at NCC for SEA Games LATEST STORIES Kazakhstan’s three-belt champion Golovkin against Mexico’s biggest star Alvarez is one of the most anticipated fights in years, featuring the most explosive fighters in the division.“This is a fight boxing can be proud of. It is boxing’s biggest fight. It is a fight for history,” said Golovkin.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSSEA Games: Biñan football stadium stands out in preparedness, completionSPORTSPrivate companies step in to help SEA Games hostingSPORTSBoxers Pacquiao, Petecio torchbearers for SEA Games openingMost people don’t think this will go the distance as both fighters are skilled ringmasters and have the ability to deliver knockout blows when the opportunity presents itself.They both prefer to do their talking with their fists and their fight was always a matter not of if, but when, as they need each other to validate their places in boxing history. View comments Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Vegas debutGolovkin, who will be making his Las Vegas debut, has fought his entire career at 160 pounds (72.5 kg) while Alvarez, 27, fought just once above 155 — in his last fight against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.The undefeated Golovkin, whose World Boxing Council, World Boxing Association and International Boxing Federation titles will be on the line, said he is expecting the toughest fight of his career against a boxer six years his junior.“This is my biggest fight,” he said. “I worked hard to become of champion of the world. I worked hard with Abel (trainer Sanchez) to stay champion of the world.”Alvarez also expects a difficult fight.“He is the most dangerous opponent of my career, but I’m ready for him and what’s next to come,” said the former WBC and WBA super welterweight champion.ADVERTISEMENT Celebrity chef Gary Rhodes dies at 59 with wife by his side Lacson: SEA Games fund put in foundation like ‘Napoles case’ MOST READ “We know that in fights, it takes two to tango. I’m ready, and you know what you’ll get from me.”Alvarez, who is gunning for his 50th career win, is coming off a lopsided win over of Chavez on May 6. He beat Chavez by unanimous decision as all three judges scored it 120-108.In his last fight, Golovkin outpointed Daniel Jacobs at Madison Square Garden in New York. Jacobs had an unexpected surge over the final three rounds before losing by a narrow decision which led some to believe that the 35-year-old Golovkin might be starting to show his age.Alvarez’s biggest fight before this one was a 12-round loss to Mayweather in 2013 in an entertaining fight which Mayweather deserved to win. Alvarez was also held to a draw by journeyman Jorge Juarez in 2006 when he was 15.Alvarez’s trainer Eddy Reynoso said his fighter has improved a lot since the Mayweather loss.Learn from mistakes“He is more mature, a more complete fighter,” said Reynoso on Thursday at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino. “You always learn something from victories but defeats teach you more.“You can see the mistakes you made and you learn not to go that route again. He learned a lot from that defeat to become a better fighter.”Golovkin is one of the best conditioned athletes in the sport. He even missed the birth of his second child on Friday because he was in the gym training. He stayed in the gym for two hours after his wife, Alina, gave birth to the couple’s first daughter.Golovkin may be the champion but he is not the overwhelming favorite and Sanchez says the crowd inside T-Mobile will be decidedly for Alvarez.Golovkin said even if the crowd is for Alvarez he will enter and leave the ring as the champion. Canelo Alvarez, left, and Gennady Golovkin pose for photographers during a news conference Wednesday, Sept. 13, 2017, in Las Vegas. The two are scheduled to fight in a middleweight title fight Saturday in Las Vegas. (AP Photo/John Locher)Las Vegas, United States — Now that the Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor circus has left town, attention shifts to Gennady Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez and their showdown for middleweight boxing supremacy.For those who were disappointed by last month’s so-called superfight between a boxer and a UFC fighter that was staged before a less-than capacity crowd, Saturday’s sold out world title contest at the same T-Mobile Arena will be welcome change.ADVERTISEMENT Celebrity chef Gary Rhodes dies at 59 with wife by his side Trump signs bills in support of Hong Kong protesterslast_img read more